Published on October 21st, 2011 | by CodCom
Modern Warfare 3 System Requirements
For months now people have been wondering what the Modern Warfare 3 system requirements would be. Up until now Robert Bowling didn’t make any statements about it, but today that has changed. Robert was kind enough to share this information on the Call of Duty forum and I took the liberty to save you the trouble of visiting that horrible forum and place the Modern Warfare 3 system requirements right here.
Minimum System Requirements:
- Operating System: Windows XP / Windows Vista / Windows 7
- Processor: Intel Core™ 2 Duo E6600 or AMD Phenom™ X3 8750 processor or better
- Memory: 16 GB free hard drive space / 2GB RAM
- Video Card: Shader 3.0 or better 256 MB NVIDIA GeForce™ 8600GT / ATI Radeon™ X1950 or better
- Sound Card: DirectX 9.0C or late
By the looks of it, Infinity Ward and Sledgehammer Games have done their best to keep the minimum system requirements as low as possible and in my opinion they did a good job at it. If your PC doesn’t meet the minimum system requirements you really should think about upgrading your PC as the minimums required to run Modern Warfare 3 are really low.
Now that you know what the minimum system requirements are for Modern Warfare 3, do you need to upgrade your PC or does you PC already already meet the minimum system requirements?