Published on June 19th, 2012 | by CodCom
Modern Warfare 3 Patch 1.16 Live on Xbox 360
Today, Premium Elite Xbox 360 members will be able to get their hands on Content Drops 13-16. On top of the new Content Drops, Xbox 360 users will be prompted to update to patch 1.16.
Patch 1.16 will include the following:
- Added Competition Mode to System Link (LAN).
- Add telemetry for matchmaking for future improvements.
- NOTE: Matchmaking changes coming after patch with this new data.
- Dragunov (Weapon)
- Multiple tweaks including reduced kick to bring it more in line with RSASS
- Dead man’s hand (Deathstreak)
- Reduced explosive radius apx. 25%.
- Blast Shield (Perk)
- Increase damage reduction for Blast Shield in hardcore modes.
Misc Bug Fixes:
- Fix for not all Domination defenses counting towards your “Defends” stat.
- Kill Confirmed – Update the player score before updating the team score.
- Fixed bug where the Blind Eye kill streak is taken from the player on round transition if earned from getting 8 kills.
- Fixed bug where the Blind Eye kill streak is taken from the player if earned within 5 seconds of spawning.
Start that Xbox 360 of yours, get the new Content Drops, download patch 1.16 and experience a new Modern Warfare 3.