Published on November 25th, 2011 | by CodCom
Modern Warfare 3 MythBusters: Episode 1
As expected and right on time, the MythBusters series for Call of Duty return and this time there are a bunch of Modern Warfare 3 myths that need to be either busted or confirmed. And who can do this better than the team behind Defendthehouse?
They’ve done MythBusters videos for Black Ops and those were a huge success and they’ll be trying the same with Modern Warfare 3.
In the first MythBusters episode you’ll see the following myths being busted or confirmed:
- You can evade a Bouncing Betty blast by going prone.
- You can be killed by a Headquarters crate.
- A Juggernaut can’t be killed by a falling Care Package.
- A Trophy System will destroy Predator Missiles.
- You can see enemy Stealth Bombers on your map by enabling color blind assist.
- You can launch yourself towards enemy players by using a Sniper Rifle glitch.
I enjoy Defendthehouse’s MythBusters videos and I’m looking forward to seeing more of them. Which myth are you looking forward to see in a Defendthehouse MythBusters video?