Published on December 12th, 2011 | by CodCom
Modern Warfare 3 Hotfix Going Live
Robert Bowling just tweeted about a hotfix that’ll be going live soon (depending on when you read this, it might already be live).
The FMG9 and Type95 nerf we’ve been waiting for will finally go live and with that behind us, we should prepare ourselves for the crying for a nerf for the next gun, whichever gun that may be.
These are the changes you’ll see after the hotfix:
- Fire rate normalization for Assault Rifles with undermounts
- FMG9 Re-balancing (Nerf)
- Akimbo FMG9 Re-balancing (Nerf)
- Fix for Shotgun’s with Extended Mags (Prevents them from shooting more pellets than intended)
- Type95 Re-balancing (Nerf) – Reduce hipspread.
- Fix for ACR with Red Dot / Shotgun
- Fix Type 95 bug related to dropping it.
- Fix map exploits on Dome
Infinity Ward and Sledgehammer games have been doing a nice job with the updates so far and I’m hoping we’ll see this continues support for months to come.