Published on August 31st, 2012 | by The_Mack_Attack3
Modern Warfare 3 Collection 4: Final Assault Release Date Revealed
Like anything that begins, it must come to an end. This can be said for the Modern Warfare 3 content schedule that has given Call of Duty gamers heaps of content since January this year. To round off the jam packed DLC calendar, Collection 4: Final Assault will be making its way to Xbox 360 gamers on September 6th, with 5 Multiplayer maps included.
To give you a taste of whats to come next month, check out these nifty descriptions of the maps included in Collection 4: Final Assault:
Collection 4: Final Assault
- Decommission: A nautical graveyard gives birth to a sprawling shantytown in “Decommission,” a mid-sized Multiplayer map populated with chokepoints and fortifications.
- Off Shore: An off shore oil rig spreads combat across three platforms in “Off Shore,” leading to skirmishes at every turn. Multiple interconnecting bridges, cramped indoor locations and frequent stairwells constantly challenge navigation throughout.
- Gulch: Decades after fires charred this forgotten mining town, the red rock canyon gains new shades of red in “Gulch,” where the surrounding mountains, mine shafts and equipment sheds craft a perfect setting for high-tension combat.
- Boardwalk: Head to the Jersey Coast for a sunny afternoon in “Boardwalk,” where you’ll face your enemies on the beach and fight for dominance at the arcade while still finding time to cut the line at the rollercoaster.
- Parish: Wishful thinking won’t keep you safe in New Orleans’ war-torn French Quarter in “Parish,” where a local bombed-out church plays host to close-quarters combat amidst the city’s rubble.
So no Face-Off maps or Special-Ops Missions, just straight-up Multiplayer maps, which I would think everyone is happy with. As usual we will have to wait for a release date for PlayStation 3 and PC, but that has become second nature by now.
Make sure to check out the trailer for Collection 4: Final Assault below and leave those thoughts in the comment section as always.