If you want to know how to kill the Electric Zombie, or Avogadro as he's called, and unlock the "You Have No Power Over Me" achievement, read ahead.

There are 3 different ways in which you can kill the Electric Zombie.

The first (and most difficult) way to kill the Electric Zombie is to knife him over and over and over till he balls up and disappears. Shooting bullets or rockets has no effect whatsoever. The easiest way to do get rid of the Electric Zombie is by leaving a crawler Zombie so that you have all the space in the world to take care of the Electric Zombie. Killing the Electric Zombie this way won't unlock the "You Have No Power Over Me" achievement.

The second way to kill the Electric Zombie is by punching it in the face with Galvaknuckles. You can obtain Galvaknuckles by climbing on top of the Diner roof. To do this, you will need the "Roof Hatch" item. The one that is also to used to climb on top of the Bus roof. Once you're on the roof, you can purchase the Galvaknuckles for 6,000 points. Killing the Electric Zombie without getting hit by it will unlock the "You Have No Power Over Me" achievement.

The third (and easiest) way to kill the Electric Zombie is by throwing an EMP grenade at it. As long as the Electric Zombie is within the huge range of the EMP grenade, it will instantly die. Killing the Electric Zombie without getting hit by it will unlock the "You Have No Power Over Me" achievement.