Results 1 to 2 of 2
Black Ops 2 Zombies Guides Thread, Black Ops 2 Zombies - How to Build the Jet Gun in Black Ops 2 Zombies; How to build the Jet Gun - With each passing day more and more gamers are familiarizing themselves with what ...
12-22-2012, 20:22 #1
Black Ops 2 Zombies - How to Build the Jet Gun
How to build the Jet Gun - With each passing day more and more gamers are familiarizing themselves with what Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 has to offer. While the Multiplayer portion offers much of the same, the game’s Zombies mode always throws new weird things into the mix, this time giving us buildables, a new way to make nifty and helpful items.
One such item is the Thrustodyne Aeronautics Model 23 also known as the Jet Gun, Black Ops 2‘s own Wonder Weapon, that involves some travelling and some skill, so slackers might as well get packing! In the interest of saving you the effort and trying to find out how to build this fine contraption yourself, us at CodCom – yes it’s our hip new nickname – will guide you on your journey to Jet Gun awesomeness-ness….es?
Finding The Parts
To make the Jet Gun you will need four items that are scattered throughout the TranZit map. These said items will always spawn in the same area, but sometimes in different locations in that particular area. You can check out the item names and ranging locations below.
In the tunnel between the Bus Depot (1st stop) and Diner (2nd stop).
- Near the first window on the left.
- Beside a car near the railing of the M16A1.
- Between the first window on the right and M16A1.
Once you turn on the power, take the door on the left which leads to the area where the Tombstone Perk can be purchased. The wire will be located in this area.
- On the lower section near the collapsed cat walk on the electric box.
- On the lower section near the collapsed bridge on the ground.
- On the Barrel near the Tombstone Perk.
- On the lower section in the small room with the window on a barrel.
The Handbrake can be found in Nacht Der Untoten, found in the cornfield within the mist, just travel left from the bar found in Town (5th stop).
- Near the small lamp
- On one of the cabinets
Found in a small house between the Power Station (4th stop) and Town.
- Near the fireplace
- On the comfy bed
Simply bring all the pieces to a workbench and presto, you have yourself a Jet Gun.
- The Jet Gun is not indestructible, it can be broken, but thankfully can be rebuilt.
- The Jet Gun has a dial on the left side letting you know when it’s going to break, so keep your eye on it. If it does reach the red section the Jet Gun will explode. All items will be scattered around where it exploded, just collect them and create the jet gun again.
- If any pieces fall into lava after the Jet Gun explodes, they will return to where they were first located.
- The dial will start to return to the bottom when the gun is not used, it will take about a minute for the Jet Gun to fully cool.
- You can use the Jet Gun when you jump, which allows you to hover for a certain period of time.
This article was originally written by The_Mack_Attack3 on the Call of Duty Community website: Black Ops 2 Zombies - Jet Gun Construction Guide"You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else." - Albert Einstein
If you're looking for something, click this link and SEARCH FOR IT.
12-23-2012, 17:54 #2
- Join Date
- Apr 2012
By CodCom in forum Black Ops 2 ZombiesReplies: 11Last Post: 06-01-2014, 20:52
By MainStageNews in forum CommentaryReplies: 7Last Post: 10-14-2012, 02:52
By Flasher in forum Black Ops 2 ZombiesReplies: 4Last Post: 09-20-2012, 08:38
By MainStageNews in forum CommentaryReplies: 1Last Post: 09-18-2012, 11:14
By Lazaros Paok Fc in forum General Video Games DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-01-2011, 18:10