Close
Black Ops 2 Zombies Guides Thread, Black Ops 2 Zombies - How To Turn The Power On in Black Ops 2 Zombies; I don't know about you but when I picked up my copy of Black Ops 2 I had one thing ...
    Level completed: 90%, Points required for next Level: 31
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    SocialCreated Album picturesTagger Second Class5000 Experience PointsOverdriveVeteran
    Level

Lightbulb Black Ops 2 Zombies - How To Turn The Power On

I don't know about you but when I picked up my copy of Black Ops 2 I had one thing in mind, which was killing the undead horde in the popular Zombies mode. Treyarch did some shifting around with the mode, introducing a whole new set of characters and brand new mode in "Tranzit". Even though all these new features may be added, certain things never change, like zombie gamer's lust for power!

If you find yourself new to the Call of Duty Zombie experience then you will come to learn that turning on the power can mean the difference between life and death....but mostly death. Unlike previous installments, turning on the power takes a little more effort and consits of putting parts together and actually travelling across the map.

When you pick the Tranzit mode you will always start in the Bus Depot section of the map. In this area you can make the turbine buildible, consisting of a mannequin, electric fan and piece of a payphone, the buildible can be used to exit the bus depot area for free by placing it in front of the door situated left of the workbench.

Once you get outside, jump onto the bus and wait for it to start moving. You will first come to the diner, which hosts the mystery box, so jump off get your weapons and board the bus again. Next stop will be farm, no need to leave the bus at all here, it has nothing that helps you towards getting the power on. The next stop is Power House, this is the location where the power is turned on so hop of the bus and let's get to work!

Once you open the gate you will notice a small shed with a AK74u on the side of it, pick it up if you're still only carrying a pistol - we have come to far to die now! Open the shed door and drop down into the considerably white room, this section will have everything you need to get the power up and running.

To turn on the power you will first need three items that are scattered around the room. These are:

• A zombie arm
    • A circuit board
    • A Switch

These items do change position every game, but are always in the confines of the room.You can only carry one item at a time, so go to the workbench with them the same way you would have with the turbine. Once you have finshed you will notice a switch to the right of the workbench, activate it and you will turn on the power! WOO!

NOTES

• When you turn on the power you release the electro zombie known as 'Avagardo', who can stop the bus from moving and kill perk machines, so be careful.
    • Once the power is on you have access to all the perk machines around the map.
    • Once the power is on you can attempt to pack-a-punch a weapon

I hope this has helped! Make sure to give the thread a rating so everyone can see it!

Seasoned Member
    Level completed: 29%, Points required for next Level: 358
    Overall activity: 99.9%
    Achievements:
    SocialCreated Album picturesOverdriveRecommendation Second Class10000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Awards:
    Posting Award
    Level

Re: Black Ops 2 Zombies - How To Turn The Power On

Great guide Mack !

Thanks for this because i didn't know.