Close
Black Ops 2 General Thread, BO2 weapon mechanics in Black Ops 2; I wanted to see if anyone knew a few things about the game internally. Im not at home or else ...
    Level completed: 48%, Points required for next Level: 26
    Overall activity: 32.0%
    Achievements:
    3 months registeredTagger Second Class500 Experience Points
    Level

BO2 weapon mechanics

I wanted to see if anyone knew a few things about the game internally. Im not at home or else id like to take the time and find out hehe.

My first question / speculation refers to weapon base multiplyer damage. I would just assume between 1.1* and 1.5*, but i honestly dont know. That being said id like to give a layout of the raw stats per gun and their base multiplyers so eceryone can see which guns that are close with stats topples the w/e other gun you choose to look at.

Ofc the game works off of player skill, but player skill + mechanic knowledge gives a great advantage. Ill do some number crunching when i get home, but so far it feels like 70% skill and 30% game mechanics. One might say you could just read the stats of each gun to just compare, but i like to dig deeper than that.

For example AR damage bm(base multiplyer) could be higher than say shotguns or snipers SMG is probably around 1*. So each gu class could vary while calculating stats that best fit your play style.

Some could argue that it just depebds on whatecer gun feels right for you. This i can agree on, however, if you can match a gun statstically better than obe you are used to then consider becoming an expert of said class. In the long run it will help you determine what guns to use vs others, map style, RoF, recoil, etc.. They all have a stat and can be manipulated accordingly to fit your play style while still being in the advantage with your gun if you know your enemies!

Strategy is involved ofc. But knowing the difference between solid state corners and limited solid state will help you shoot through those walls to finish off someone who is fleeing!

If anyone wants to add to this ill be making a new post when i have gun info to throw out.

I hope people aren't too turned off at looking at the game this way. You can just play for fun or play for fun and consistenly dominate utilizing facts of the internal game works. Idc either way... I just have fun looking at video games in that aspect.

Thank you to those who read my post, ill be as active as can be!

Achievements:
    Level
    A chart i found way easily. Is a fun read breaks everything down on 1 slate instead of individual links
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails BO2 weapon mechanics-call-of-duty-black-ops-2-weapon-chart.jpg  

Achievements:
    Level
    http://m.pcgamer.com/2012/11/13/black-ops-2-weapons-chart