Published on April 4th, 2011 | by CodCom
Giveaway Monday #5: First Strike Map Pack
Update: This contest has come to an end and a winner has been picked. The lucky winner of the First Strike Map Pack is Jaisey Kapshandy-Stanton. Congratulations Jaisey.
We’re at the 5th “Giveaway Monday” already and once again a First Strike map pack is on the line. Just like the previous Giveaway Mondays, you need to like and comment on THIS page NOT our Facebook Fan Page.
To be eligible for the Map Pack, you need to comply with the following 3 conditions:
- You need to like our Facebook Fan Page (http://www.facebook.com/CodCommunity)
- You need to hit the like button on top of this page (See image below)
- You need to comment down below with your console and country you live in. The “Post to Facebook” box must be checked. The comment would look like “PS3 England” or “Xbox 360 United States” and so on.
The giveaway will start on Monday April 4th at 20:00 GMT (3:00 PM EST) and you have 24 hours to comply with the 3 conditions. After the 24 hours are up a winner will be chosen at random.
Countries eligible for this giveaway:
- Xbox 360 owners: United States, All European countries, Middle East, Africa
- PS3 owners: United States, Germany, Holland, Belgium, United Kingdom, Austria
- PC owners: All countries
Other important stuff to know:
- There is no purchase necessary for entry.
- Only one entry per person is allowed. Additional entries will result in disqualification.
- The giveaway is open to a limited amount of countries, see above for the console and country combination.
- The winner will be selected at random from the eligible entries.
- The winner will be notified by me. The winner will be required to submit his or her e-mail address. Failure to respond within 24 hours of initial contact will result in forfeiture of the prize and another winner will be chosen at random.
- For questions regarding this giveaway, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Good luck everyone, may you be the lucky winner of the fifth Giveaway Monday on Call of Duty Community.