Published on January 27th, 2011 | by CodCom
Patches Keep Coming – Xbox Patches To 1.06
It was only 2 day ago that the PlayStation 3 version of Black Ops patched to 1.06 and now it’s the Xbox 360’s turn to get patch 1.06.
If you take a close look at the patch notes, you will see that they are almost identical to the PlayStation 3’s patch notes. The biggest differences are the connectivity issues the PlayStation 3 players were coping with and of course Black Ops’s first map pack, First Strike, which will be available on every playlist on February 1st.
If you want to see the full list on the Call of Duty forums, click here. If you are like us and you’re lazy, you can see the exact same list down below.
1/27/11 (Title Update 6)
- New contracts added to the rotation.
- Added optional pre-match timer for LAN / System-Link games.
- Support for “First Strike” map pack. All First Strike maps will be available in every playlist on 2/1.
- Fix timing specific issue where the game can be put into slow motion.
- Addressed “disconnected path” error when using the doors in Radiation after a host migration.
- Fixed stability issues navigating lobbies after client on Split Screen Zombies quits out of a game.
- Addressed issue/exploit when removing Counter Spy Plane effects with the Jammer.
- Fixed a freeze when quickly loading maps one after another in private match.
- Fixed issue where players get primary weapons in Second Chance.
- Fixed “NEW” stamp not disappearing for Custom Slot 9 when highlighting the slot.
- Removed water vision effect when respawning after dying in the acid pool in Radiation.
- Several contract fixes.
- Now allow players to connect to System Link Games even if they are not connected to LIVE.
- Fixed crash when host migration occurred during a join-in-progress.
- Fixed issue with players seeing incomplete Create a Class submenus when Party leader switches lobbies or kicks player.
- Fixed in-game Friends List from opening when viewing then closing the playercard of a player in a lobby.
- Addressed Zombies split screen issue where players sometimes get booted back in the lobby.
- Replaced debug text appearing for some content in the in-game Store.
- Fixed crash when attempting to watch a film or clip with 3 or more profiles signed in.
- Fixed freeze while watching films and changing sign-in status using inactive profiles.
- Fixed a freeze if a player opens the Xbox Guide while the match is ending and quits immediately as they arrive in the post-game lobby.
- Second Chance – players that put an enemy into Second Chance are now credited for a full kill once that enemy dies. If another player kills the enemy while the enemy is in Second Chance, they will get assist credit.
- Adjustments to the PSG1 with attachments.
- AK74U adjustments.
- RCXD adjustments.
- Silenced sniper rifle adjustments.
- Removed hit markers when shooting friendly equipment.