Published on May 2nd, 2011 | by GOODKyle
Rumor: Escalation Map Pack Details Revealed?
Just one day before the highly anticipated Black Ops DLC hits the 360, an individual supposedly has all the details on Escalation. The proof behind their claims you ask? Well a se7ensins forum user, SmerF, found perk, weapon, and map details in Treyarch codes. How he accessed and interpreted these codes is anyone’s guess. However, even SmerF says he is not 100% sure of all the info he found so this is strictly a rumor. Plus, some of the multiplayer maps may not even come out with Escalation and hint at future DLC! Below you’ll see the names and descriptions of each perk, weapon, or map as stated by the coding.
- DeadShot Daiquiri – No information is known about this perk as it wasn’t detailed in the codes.
- V-R11 (Humangun) – Turns zombies into humans
- V-R11 Lazarus – The V-R11 upgraded
- Scavenger – An explosive sniper
- Hyena Infra-dead – The Scavenger upgraded
- Semtex Grenade – A sticky grenade
- Call of the Dead – A shipwrecked crew of fearless explorers is hopelessly stranded in an abandoned Siberian outpost. Their dream of discovering the true origins of the mysterious Element 115 unravels into a Hellish nightmare.
- Temple – Temple of Doom
- Stockpile – Fight over the tight interiors and long roads of a rural Soviet town
- Hotel – Battle to control the rooftop of a swanky Cuban hotel
- Zoo – Be ready for long-range firefights in this abandoned Soviet zoo
- Convoy – Intense combat in the aftermath of a Soviet ambush on American soil
- Silo – Conflict erupts near Soviet missile silos. Lots of close engagements and flank routes
- Area 51 – This map does not exist
- Firebase – Rumble in a firebase
- Golf Course - Keep an eye out for snipers in this cliffside resort
- Salvage – Two sides struggle for supremecy in a salvage yard
- Snow Mine – Winter combat in a deserted mine. Great for objective-based game modes
- War Museum – Battle for control of the museum. Intense interior firefights
The rest of the maps had no info in the coding, just the name.