Published on September 15th, 2011 | by CodCom
Black Ops Patch 1.14 Live on PC
PC users will be able to update their Black Ops game to patch 1.14 next time they boot up their Steam client. Patch 1.14 addresses various multiplayer and Zombies exploits.
Other important update for patch 1.14 is the preparation for the Rezurrection map pack. Other than that, there are some small adjustments.
These are the full patch notes for patch 1.14:
- New contracts
- Fixed UI in colored clan tags menu
- Added mouse scroll in the recent games menu
- Added the option to have “Radar always on” in private match
- Colored score bars in lower-left HUD no longer overlap the numbers
- Addressed various MP exploits
- Addressed various Zombies exploits
- Addressed Online Zombie Lobby crash
- Added support for upcoming Rezurrection Map Pack.