Published on September 13th, 2011 | by CodCom
Black Ops Patch 1.13 Live on Xbox 360
Following the PS3 patch comes patch 1.13 on Xbox 360. The patch notes are almost identical, but since Xbox 360 users already have the Rezurrection map pack, nothing is mentioned about that in the patch notes.
For me the most important update is the punishment for dashboarders. No longer can people quit a game and keep their win streak going.
These are the full patch notes:
- Security Updates.
- Addressed an issue where Custom Private Match settings were carrying over to Public matches.
- Prohibited clan tags can no longer be used.
- A player’s win streak will now break if they quit out during a live match.
- Players that are partied up are no longer allowed to go into party-restricted lobbies such as FFA.
- Fixed a rare issue with Recent Games not showing the correct heat map.
- Addressed an exploit copying another player’s emblem/playercard.