Published on September 13th, 2011 | by CodCom
Black Ops Patch 1.13 Live on PS3
It’s that time of the patch cycle again. Treyarch needs to prepare the PS3 for the Rezurrection map pack, which will be available on September 22nd, and in order to do that, the PS3 needs to be patched.
Besides the added Rezurrection support there are 2 other important updates. First important update, some security updates. Small as it may be, any update that’ll make Black Ops on the PS3 more secure is welcome.
The second update is one I’ve been waiting for for quite a while now. A player’s win streak will now end if they quit out during a live match. Dashboarders will like that update.
These are the full patch notes for patch 1.13 on the PS3:
- Security Updates.
- Addressed an issue where Custom Private Match settings were carrying over to Public matches.
- Prohibited clan tags can no longer be used.
- A player’s win streak will now break if they quit out during a live match.
- Players that are partied up are no longer allowed to go into party-restricted lobbies such as FFA.
- Fixed a rare issue with Recent Games not showing the correct heat map.
- Addressed an exploit copying another player’s emblem/playercard.
- Added Rezurrection DLC support. (Launching September 22nd!)
- Fixed some issues related to invites going from Zombie to Multiplayer.
- Unlocked clan tag colors can now be set using the swapped X/O button configuration.