Published on August 22nd, 2011 | by CodCom
Black Ops Patch 1.12 Live on Xbox 360
Yesterday we wrote about the new Express Playlist. The Express Playlist is a big part of title update #12 for Black Ops on the Xbox and that’s why it’s getting extra attention.
We know David Vonderhaar likes to keep in touch with the community and actually listens to the community and the feedback he receives from it. After receiving feedback about the Express Playlist, Vonderhaar & team have decided to make some adjustments to the Express Playlist. Vonderhaar writes on Twitter:
Express with moar Demo and less CTF? Sounds reasonable and totally doable. I was a bit iffy on CTF because of the respawn timer. Will adjust for next scheduled playlist update. Sometime between now and 2 weeks from now. Best I can offer. Keep that feedback rolling in.
The details for patch 1.12 have finally been posted on the Black Ops forum and this is what the patch notes look like:
- Addressed an issue with attack dogs causing them to “warp” under rare circumstances.
- Fixed an exploit allowing players to purchased locked classified weapons
- Fixed an exploit that allowed players to get above 15th Prestige using Combat Training/Player Match menus.
- Improvements to spawn system.
- Addressed some bugs with Custom Game Settings for CTF related to Touch Return Disabled
- Added Rezurrection DLC support (Launching August 23 first on Xbox 360!)
- Check for the Moon theme and Zombies soundtrack in the in-game store once you’ve downloaded the new DLC!
Once again, great job with the updates Treyarch and David Vonderhaar, thank you for listening to the community.