Published on August 24th, 2011 | by CodCom
Black Ops Patch 1.12 Live on PS3
Closely following title update 12 on the Xbox 360, comes patch 1.12 on the PS3.
When you look at the patch notes below, you’ll notice the support for the Rezurrection map pack isn’t included, which means we’ll be seeing another update for the PS3 before the Rezurrection map pack is released.
Another thing you’ll notice is that Treyarch fixed a few major bugs/exploits in the game.
- Addressed an issue with attack dogs causing them to “warp” under rare circumstances.
- Fixed an exploit allowing players to purchased locked classified weapons
- Fixed an exploit that allowed players to get above 15th Prestige using Combat Training/Player Match menus.
- Improvements to spawn system.
- Addressed some bugs with Custom Game Settings for CTF related to Touch Return Disabled
- Players can now select other clan tag colors besides red/white if they are unlocked.
- Addressed an exploit where players were resetting their Winstreak and Killstreak stats.
- Fixed exploit earning XP in local split screen.
- When the Circle button is set with “enter” functionality, it now works properly on the Challenges menu.