Published on July 27th, 2011 | by CodCom
Black Ops Patch 1.12 Live on PC
I’ve got a feeling we’ll be seeing more updates for the PC version of Black Ops than we will for the PS3 and Xbox 360 version and this has mainly (not exclusively) to do with the Mod Tools.
Closely following patch 1.11 on the PS3, comes the 1.12 update for the PC. Just now PCDev tweeted:
These are the patch notes for the 1.12 update:
- Improved screenshot stability
- CTF: You can only score a capture when your flag is at your base, regardless of Touch Return setting.
- Player will no longer appear to be spinning when firing and guiding a Valkyrie rocket
- Addressed issues with watching films through combat record
- Addressed issue with hardcore game settings being erroneously reset in Combat Training menu
- Addressed various exploits
- Modders: increased some asset pool sizes
- Modders: added listassetpool command
Are you PC users happy with the patch notes for update 1.12?