Published on June 24th, 2011 | by CodCom
Black Ops Patch 1.10 Live on Xbox 360
Black Ops patch 1.10 is now live for Xbox 360 users and together with this patch you can expect a few things to change. The first thing you’ll notice are the tweaks made to the Famas. David Vonderhaar said the Famas would be nerfed with the next update which just arrived. No longer will be Famas be the same.
The second change will be quickly noticed by players who campaigned for #MoreHardcoreGameModes. We’ve written about the chance of seeing more hardcore game modes in Black Ops and even had a nice interview with some of the people behind the #MoreHardcoreGameModes campaign. Patch 1.10 includes new playlists.
This is what the complete patch notes list looks like:
- Security Updates.
- New playlists – Flags and Bombs
- C4 can no longer be warped to player carrying bomb in S&D and Sabotage.
- Removed erroneous “Reset to Default” message when trying to load a DLC map you do not have.
- In-game icons (care package icons, etc) no longer appear in the Create A Class menu.
- Support for Annihilation map pack, available June 28th on Xbox LIVE!
- Fix for a rare crash related to weapons.
- Game no longer crashes when Xbox LIVE servers are down.
I’ve got 1 thing to say to Treyarch about all of this. And that is to keep up the great support they’re showing towards their game.