Published on June 29th, 2011 | by CodCom
Black Ops Patch 1.10 Live on PS3
It took a bit longer than expected, but after the Xbox 360 release and PC release, Black Ops patch 1.10 finally arrived on the PS3. The Treyarch team didn’t send the usual tweet about patch 1.10, but the official forum tells us all we need to know.
The patch notes for patch 1.10 on PS3 looks pretty much the same as on the other 2 platforms, meaning there isn’t anything special happening for PS3 users. Unless you think that the Ninja Pro Perk no longer making sounds when mantling or diving to prone is something to celebrate.
The full patch notes looks like this:
- Security Updates.
- New playlists – Flags and Bombs
- C4 can no longer be warped to player carrying bomb in S&D and Sabotage.
- Removed erroneous “Reset to Default” message when trying to load a DLC map you do not have.
- In-game icons (care package icons, etc) no longer appear in the Create A Class menu.
- Setting your console date in the future no longer causes inaccurate timestamps in Recent Players
- Additional weapon balancing.
- Ninja Pro Perk no longer makes sounds when mantling or diving to prone.