Published on June 24th, 2011 | by CodCom
Black Ops Patch 1.10 Live on PC
Shortly followed after the release of Black Ops patch 1.10 on the Xbox 360, comes patch 1.10 for PC users on Steam. I’m still not used to the idea of having the PC patch before the PS3 patch, but once again this is the case. There are some of you out there who’ll be happy to see Treyarch allows modded servers to enable cheats.
As per usual PCDev shared the news about patch 1.10 via Twitter.
Here you have the full patch notes:
- Free For All matches in the Recent Games menu in Theater now appear as “Free for All” instead of being displayed as “Team Deathmatch”
- Addressed several items that did not correctly reset to their default state when using the Default System Settings option
- In the Combat Training Change map menu the player can toggle between the default and DLC maps using the arrow keys on the keyboard
- When the UAV is active the radar sweep movement is shown on kill streak menus that bring up a map for the player
- Added option to disable player emblems in the “Settings”, ”Multiplayer options” menu
- Addressed crash when a player accepted a game invite while rendering a clip
- Addressed various exploits
- Allow modded servers to enable cheats
- Added ability for mods to remove dvar/commands from restricted lists. So mods can remove dvars they don’t want user to have access to. Also increased the mods restricted list to 256