Published on January 6th, 2011 | by CodCom
How To Get A Golden Crossbow On Black Ops
I’m not a fan favorite of glitches in general. I hate it when people abuse glitches and I’m sure people would hate it if I were to abuse glitches. While some glitches in a game can be a pain in the behind, not all glitches are as game breaking as others.
Today’s glitch is just a minor glitch and even if everyone decided to use/abuse it, it wouldn’t change a hell of a lot. As a matter of fact, the average kill/death ration would drop by a significant amount. Al this glitch does is put a different camouflage on your Crossbow. If you think it’ll give you super powers, you’re wrong!
Today’s glitch is the Golden Crossbow glitch. I don’t think the name needs any explaining. You use this glitch, you end up with a Golden Crossbow. This glitch can be performed in 9 steps:
- Make a class with any Assault Rifle with the camo you want to be on the Crossbow. In our case the Golden camouflage.
- Equip the Flamethrower attachment on the Assault Rifle.
- Pick the Crossbow as you secondary weapon.
- Start up a game and begin with the class you made at step 1.
- Bring out your Crossbow.
- While holding the Crossbow, click left on the D-Pad (Arrows) to bring out the Flamethrower.
- Now get killed or kill yourself
- Before you respawn, pick another class. Just not the class you made at step 1.
- Go to the location you died at and pick up the Crossbow.
Have a look at the video below if you want to see how it’s done.
So, what do you think of the Golden Crossbow glitch?