Published on April 22nd, 2011 | by CodCom
Black Ops Patch 1.08 Live on PC
For once the PC version of Black Ops ahead of the other platforms with patches. Today patch 1.08 went live on the PC and the following changes have been applied:
- Radar now always activates when two players remain in a OIC wager match.
- Pack-a-Punch ammo information now visible at wall weapon purchase points in all Zombie maps.
- Addressed an issue where Challenges were not appearing in After Action Report.
- Zombie Thief no longer freezes when target disconnects from Zombie Pentagon.
- Addressed various exploits.
- Fixed possible wrong gametype shown in server info screen.
- Server browser Hide DLC Content filter saves to player config like other filter settings.
- Call vote menu updated with all maps.
- Addressed issue causing reserved slot kicks on servers with no reserved slots.
- Sniper tweaks for dedicated servers.
- Weapon unlocks no longer appear with wrong icon.
- Friendly names now draw correctly in 3D stereo.
- Fixed some possible crashes during gameplay or film playback.
- Additional stability improvements.
After playing Black Ops on patch 1.08, did you notice a stability improvement?