Published on March 25th, 2011 | by CodCom
Black Ops Patch 1.07 Live on PC
Patch 1.07 on the Xbox 360 and PS3 were almost identical. There were a few changes here and there, but the general idea was the same. This can’t be said about patch 1.07 on the PC, which looks totally different and by the looks of it, the patch is bigger than the other patch 1.07’s. These are the complete patch notes (via):
- Improved stability for Zombies, Multiplayer, and Dedicated Servers.
- Fixed server hitching when client is kicked for inactivity.
- Added server browser Filter for DLC.
- Quickmatch will prioritize servers running only the maps you own.
- Addressed various MP and Zombies exploits.
- Addition of the “Dolly Cam” editing mode in Theater.
- Improved reliability of Recent Game films saving properly.
- Connectivity improvements for Zombies.
- Added ability to remove Counter Spy-Plane effects with the Jammer.
- Players that put an enemy into Second Chance are now credited with a kill when the downed player is killed or takes the ‘coward’s way out’.
- Players will no longer receive any “hitmarkers” for shooting friendly equipment.
- Addressed an issue with switching classes while using a Chopper Gunner / Gunship.
- Disable player movement sounds when Ninja perk is equipped.
- Players can no longer “spawn tube” with the China Lake at the beginning of a match.
- Additional fine-tuning of audio levels for bomb plants/defuses.
- Headshot “ping” is now only audible if enemy dies.
- Limit the ability to re-roll supply drops using Hardline Pro to Care Packages only, no other killstreak drops.
- Addressed an issue where the incorrect perks would appear when spectating another player under certain circumstances.
- RC-XD adjustments.
- Addressed an issue with calling in Chopper Gunner / Gunship immediately after being shot down from a previous one.
- Various improvements to Multiplayer and Zombies leaderboards.
Most PC users will probably frown upon Treyarch for releasing patch 1.07 last on the PC, but those frowns will probably disappear after seeing the patch notes. By the looks of it, Treyarch did pay quite some attention to patch 1.07.
If you’ve patched to 1.07 on the PC, please let us know if you notice any differences compared to before.