Published on March 16th, 2011 | by CodCom
Black Ops Patch 1.07 (?) Live on Nintendo Wii
It’s not often there is a patch for the Nintendo Wii. It only makes sense since the majority of the Call of Duty: Black Ops players either have a Xbox 360 or a Playstation 3. But this doesn’t mean Treyarch is neglecting the Nintendo Wii version of Call of Duty: Black Ops.
As for the number of the patch, it’s unknown. At least for now. Until there is an “official” number for this patch, I’ll call it patch 1.07, as this is the most recent patch for the Xbox 360 and PS3.
The full patch notes look like this (via):
- Fixed issue where players were taking damage from falls with Light Weight Pro equipped
- Fixed an issue where leader board would go into hang state if the user has 50+ allies
- Enemy turrets now glow when the hacker pro perk is equipped
- Team mates who are in your party will show up as blue on your mini map
- Improvements made in the matchmaking service
- Prevention of exploit that allowed players to keep custom classes and killstreaks after prestige.
- Flak Jacket Pro will now protect against napalm strikes
- Contracts will now reset when a player prestiges
- Melee attack radius has been optimized
- Spawn points have been adjusted in Havana – this should prevent the spawn killing in the Demolition game type
- Player can no longer load the thunder gun manually – Matches PS360 functionality
- Zombies Melee damage has been adjusted to match PS360 behavior
- Fixed issue where the player can complete “The Shortcut” challenge by climbing down a tall ladder
- Improved Zombie pathing. Zombies should no longer switch directions randomly, teleport through floors, walls, etc.
- Fix for the 3 weapon exploit when using the last grenade
- Implemented a way to create a new private party while in a public lobby for when the lobby leader has disbanded the private party.
- Fix to prevent a player from re-rolling the SAM or Sentry drops
- Resolved issues where the player could leave the following maps: Havana, Summit, Hanoi
- Second Chance – players that put an enemy into Second Chance are now credited for a full kill once that enemy dies. If another player kills the enemy while the enemy is in Second Chance, they will get assist credit.
I’m curious. How many of the Call of Duty Community are Nintendo Wii players? Leave a comment below to let us know!