Published on January 29th, 2013 | by The_Mack_Attack3
Black Ops 2 Revolution – Die Rise Achievement List Revealed
Not long is left until we finally get our grubby hands on Black Ops 2 map pack Revolution, which includes plenty of content to sink our teeth into. Among the content will be a brand new Zombie co-op map called Die Rise and a brand new Zombies game mode called Turned, along with that will come plenty of achievements to conquer, ones Purple Hooter kindly shared over at Xbox360Achievements.org.
The achievement list mentions a new gun in the Sliquifier and facing a Dragon, yep…I said it!. Knowing how wacky Treyarch have been with Zombie weapons in the past, we can expect something outrageous as usual.
There is a load of other content revealed in the ten achievements below so stop standing around and check it out!
- High Maintenance – In Die Rise, be the architect of their instruction – 75GS
- Vertigoner – In Die Rise, fling 10 zombies in one game – 10GS
- Mad Without Power – In Die Rise, reach round 10 before turning on the power – 30GS
- Shafted – In Die Rise, use Pack-a-Punch and all perk machines in one game – 35GS
- Slippery When Undead – In Die Rise, kill 5 zombies with a single shot from the Sliquifier – 15GS
- Facing the Dragon – In Die Rise, face the dragon head-on before reaching round 2 – 10GS
- I’m My Own Best Friend – In Die Rise, revive yourself – 10GS
- Polyarmory – In Diner Turned, get a kill with each primary weapon in a Public Match – 30GS
- Monkey See, Monkey Doom – In Diner Turned, retrieve a chained Cymbal Monkey in a Public Match – 15GS
- I See Live People – In Diner Turned, kill the human while its decoy is in play in a Public Match – 20GS
Black Ops 2 Revolution will release for Xbox 360 users tomorrow, with PlayStation 3 and PC users picking it up sometime next month.
Are you looking forward to Revolution? Let us know in the comment section below and check out our Facebook page for more of today’s gaming news.