Published on February 15th, 2013 | by The_Mack_Attack3
Black Ops 2 Tops January Sales In US
Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 is still slugging with the best of them, with Treyarch’s effort continuing its strong sales showing by topping the January sale charts in the US. The shooter is holding off great titles such as Far Cry 3, Just Dance 4, with all sale stats courtesy of NPD sales data.
The sales data was accumulated from the last five-week period, from December 30, 2012, through February 2, 2013. The money made form all games sold within this period has also been impressive, with physical retail channels(GameStop etc.) earning a total of $834.7 million, which Black Ops 2 no doubt played a big part towards.
You can check out the top 10 best-selling games in the US for January below:
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 (360, PS3, Wii U, PC)
- Far Cry 3 (360, PS3, PC)
- Just Dance 4 (Wii, 360, PS3, Wii U)
- NBA 2k13 (360, PS3, Wii, Wii U, PSP, PC)
- Madden NFL 13 (360, PS3, Wii, PSV, Wii U)
- DmC: Devil May Cry (PS3, 360)
- Halo 4 (360)
- Assassin’s Creed 3 (360, PS3, Wii U, PC)
- Skylander Giants (Wii, 360, PS3, 3DS, Wii U)
- FIFA Soccer 13 (PS3, 360, PSV, Wii, Wii U, 3DS, PSP)
How long do you think Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 can stay in the top 10 for? Let us know in the comment section below and make sure to check out our Facebook page for more of today’s gaming news.