Together with Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, a new killstreak system will be used. In Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, killstreaks will be referred to as Scorestreaks and just like with Modern Warfare 3, there are different ways to earn points towards your Scorestreak.
Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 will include a total of 22 Scorestreaks varying from streaks we’ve seen before inBlack Ops to never seen before Scorestreaks.
The points you see below might differ slightly from the actual points as Treyarch is constantly tweaking the points. We’ll do our best to update them as frequently as possible.
- UAV – 425 points – Shows enemies on the mini-map.
- RC-XD – 450 points – A remote-controlled car packed with explosives.
- Hunter Killer – 525 points – Airborne drone that seeks out and destroys a nearby target.
- Care Package – 550 points Air drop a random Scorestreak.
- Counter-UAV – 600 points – Temporarily disables enemy radar.
- Guardian – 650 points – Projects microwave field which stuns and impairs enemies.
- Hellstorm Missile – 700 points – An air-to-surface missile which can be scattered into a cluster bomb while falling.
- Lightning Strike – 750 points – Launch a coordinated lightning strike on three locations.
- Death Machine – 800 points – Your own personal handheld mini-gun.
- Sentry Gun – 850 points – An automatic sentry gun which can be remote-controlled.
- War Machine – 900 points – Grenade launcher with rapid, semi-automatic firing.
- Dragonfire – 975 points – Remote-controlled quad-rotor with lightweight machine gun.
- A.G.R (Autonomous Ground Robot) – 1000 points – Air drop an autonomous ground robot that searches for and destroys enemies and can be remote controlled.
- Stealth Chopper – 1100 points – Call in a stealth helicopter which does not appear on the enemy’s mini-map.
- Orbital VSAT – 1200 points – Shows both enemy position and direction on the mini-map, cannot be shot down.
- Escort Drone – 1250 points – Get personal air support from an escort drone.
- EMP Systems – 1300 points – Temporarily disables enemy electronics.
- Warthog – 1400 points – Jet aircraft that provides close air support with several strafe runs.
- Lodestar – 1500 points – Lase missile targets remotely from the Lodestar.
- VTOL Warship – 1600 points – Be the gunner of a powerful VTOL Warship.
- Canine Unit – 1700 points – Attack dogs that hunt down the enemy.
- Swarm – 1800 points – Call in a swarm of lethal Hunter Killer drones that search and destroy enemies.